A gateway to global
Recruitment of Nurses to NHS Trust hospitals in United Kingdom
ODEPC invites application from interested Nurses to work in a famous NHS trust hospital in United Kingdom. The interviews will be conducted in the second week of November 2018.
Vacancies in Acute Inpatient Wards:
- General Medicine
- Medicine for the Elderly
- General Surgery
- Trauma Orthopaedics
- The hospital also require approx. 5-10 Theatre Nurses with a minimum 12 months surgical Scrub experience in at least 2 different surgical specialties: General Surgery, Gynaecology, Orthopaedic Trauma, ENT and Head & Neck Surgery
- General Nursing Degree
- Minimum 18 months experience in one of the above specialties in an acute hospital with minimum of 150+ beds
- IELTS/OET holders
- NMC required scores for IELTS – R/L/W/S: 7.0, Overall 7.0
- NMC Required scores for OET – R/L/W/S: B, Overall: B
[Those who have booked for IELTS/OET test (within 6 weeks of interview date) can also apply. They must produce proof of booking before confirming the interview.]
- Be fully Committed to relocating to the UK
Note: Nurses who are not currently working in a min 150+ bedded hospital in an acute hands-on Nursing role will not be considered (eg, Community, Homecare, OH, Clinics, OPD, Dental, Plastics, Ambulance, Oil field, OB Gynae, or Midwives!!)
Job offer includes:
- Starting pay – Band 4 £20,150 while undertaking OSCE
- Band 5 Staff Nurse scale £22,128 – £28,746 pa
- OSCE Exam Training & Support
- Up to 27 days of annual leave and 8 public holidays
- Additional shift related payments
- Further professional development opportunities
Relocation and Benefits
- First flight to UK *
- 1 month free accommodation
- IELTs/OET exam costs reimbursed*
- CBT Exam costs reimbursed (£130)*
- NMC Initial Application Fee reimbursed (£140)*
- Visa costs covered (£600)
- OSCE exam costs covered (£992)
- Final NMC Pin Registration costs reimbursed (£153)*
* Terms and conditions apply
Interested candidates having above qualification and experience may forward the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September 2018
– Filled-in form in .doc/docx format
– Original CV
– IELTS Score sheet of last exam/ Proof of booking for IELTS exam
– Copy of Passport
The documents submitted in the required format only will be forwarded to the client in UK. The shortlisted candidates will be scheduled initially for a telephonic interview. If succeeded in the telephonic interview, they will be scheduled for the Face-to-face interview in November. Please check your email every day for any communication regarding the interview/screening.
RECRUITMENT- BINDING MACHINE OPERATOR
A famous Printing Press in Sultanate of Oman, invites application through ODEPC for recruitment of “Binding Machine Operators” to their Company.
- Should be able to operate Muller Martini Amigo Plus Machine independently
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5-8 years’ experience
SALARY & OTHER BENEFITS
- Basic – 165/-OMR
- Other Allowance – 70/- OMR
- Hours of work – 9 ½ hrs per day (Friday &Saturday holidays)
- Overtime – Applicable
- Medical – Medical Insurance card will be proved
- Accommodation – Bachelor accommodation will be provided
- Leave – 2 months on completion of 24 months
Candidates may send their CV(in word format only) to email@example.com on or before 17thAugust2018.
From the very beginning, the company's incorporators aimed into becoming one of the leading manpower agencies, soliciting only the best trained and high skilled Keralites for overseas deployment. We have been supplying the best staff throughout the globe for more than 3 decades and are committed to providing unrivalled quality of service.
The services of recruitment being offered by ODEPC are mainly in the following fields.
Super speciality Doctors, Nurses, all Paramedical Staff, Physiotherapists. Dieticians etc.
Computer, Software, Architecture, Electronic, Mechanical, Electrical. Civil, Chemical, etc.
Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Administrative Manager, Factory Managers, Counter Supervisors, Sales Executives, Copywriters, Visualisers, Photographers, Secretaries, Steno-Typists, Telex Operators, Receptionists, Security Guards, Record Keepers, Clerks, etc
Mechanic, Fitter, Electrician, Driller, Machinists, Cutter cum Designer, Fireman, Fabricator, Plumber, Mason, Foreman, Welder, Boiler Operator, Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman, Mechanic, Tailor, Carpenters, Painters, Blacksmiths, Goldsmiths etc
Hoteliering & Catering
Executive staff, Maitre De Hotel, Maitre De Chef Housekeeper, Cook.
clients600+ Positions closed per year
This travel division is working hand-in-hand with all the major companies to choke-out speedy ticketing needs for the crossover employee. The major chunk of air ticketing business comes from the Government sector, as the majority of the State Government officials, officials of state public Sector undertakings, autonomous bodies etc. are purchasing air tickets through ODEPC
For the last 3 decades, ODEPC travel division is acting as a best friend for the overseas job seeker by setting them ready to fly with the timely arrangement of travelling papers and tickets.
- Floor V, Carmel Towers
- Opp. To Cotton Hill school
- Vazhuthacaud Thiruvananthapuram
- Kerala, India - 695014
- Phone: +91-471-2329441/2/3/5
- Shri. Saju S.S
- State Public Information Officer
- & General Manager
- ODEPC Limited.
- Phone : +91-471-2329441/42
How can I help You?
- The assessment will done through multiple choice questions. Please choose and submit the closest match. All questions will appear on the chat window
- We will be turning 'ON' your camera and microphone. So please ensure your in a quiet room with no background noise
- For some questions you will be requested to explain. Ensure you take 60 seconds or less to explain, looking at the camera. Be loud and audible!
- Approximate assessment duration will be 20 minutes
Answer to this question should be explained
within 60 seconds.