A gateway to global
MALE -DENTAL MECHANIC/DENTAL LAB TECHNICIAN, KSAFriday, January 18th, 2019
MALE – DENTAL MECHANIC/DENTAL LAB TECHNICIAN, KSA
One of the Premier Healthcare Group in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia requires Male, Dental Mechanic/Dental Lab Technician ( 2 Year Experience without break).
Basic Salary – 2000 SAR
Food allowance – 300 SAR
Transportation allowance – 500 SAR
Medical insurance – provided by company
Housing – Provided by company
Ticket – will be provided
Contract period – 24 months, renewable
Work hours – 6 days a week, 9 hours a day
Those who are interested, may please send CV to email@example.com.
Address: Floor 5, Carmel Towers, Opp. Cotton Hill School, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram | Kerala State | India | Pin: 695 014
Ph: +91 – 471 – 2329440/41/42/43/45
18.01.2019 General Manager
GLP programme-Recruitment of UKMonday, November 26th, 2018
Opportunity for Nurses to Earn, Learn, and Live in England
ODEPC, a Government of Kerala undertaking, has signed an agreement with the Health Education England (HEE) in England, on Wednesday, the 21st November 2018, in the presence of Hon’ble Minister for Labour, Skills, and Excise, for the implementation of Global Learners Programme (GLP), a work-based learning programme in the state of Kerala.
The Global Learners Programme offers a work-based educational experience in England for nurses and other healthcare professionals, initially for a period of 3 years. This will enhance and add to their existing skills and provide an opportunity to work in the NHS whilst gaining new knowledge and experience.
Nurses working in both Government and private sectors will be benefited through this programme.
- BSc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
- Valid Nursing Council Registration
- At least 6 months clinical experience
- Recent gap in employment must not exceed 1 year
- NO age or gender restriction
English Language Requirement
The candidate need to achieve required scores in IELTS/OET.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Writing: 6.5;
- Listening / Reading / Speaking : 7.0
- Overall: 7.0
- OET (Occupational English Test)
- Grade B in all Modules (Listening, Reading, Speaking, Writing)
The benefits include
- Starting with annual salary of £17,787 (Around 16 lakhs INR)
- rising to £23,023 upon receipt of NMC PIN Number (Around 20 lakhs INR)
- Year 2 – £24,214 per annum (Around 22 lakhs INR)
- Year 3 – £27,000 per annum (Around 25 lakhs INR)
- Access to education and training opportunities
- Air ticket to the UK
- 3 months accommodation on arrival
- 35 days’ holiday (27 days paid annual leave plus 8 statutory public holidays)
- Visa allows for travel in and out of the UK
- 37.5 hours per week contract of employment Opportunity to work paid overtime/extra hours
- IELTS/OET holders gets enrolled in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) of HEE attend online interview with the hospital, and receives offer letter.
- Others need to pass a language screening test conducted by ODEPC, in order to enter into ATS. They can attend free IELTS training classes, and achieve required score in IELTS.They can then enroll in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) of HEE
- HEE will arrange an interview with an NHS hospital within 1-2 weeks, and will provide a provisional offer letter on clearing the interview.
- Candidate appears for CBT, the Test of Competence – Part I exam of NMC.
- Completes NMC documentation process
- Receives Certificate of Sponsorship (COS)
- Apply for Visa
- Travel to UK
- Candidate start working as a Healthcare Assistant at Band 3 Salary
- Attends OSCE training, and passes OSCE
- Completes NMC registration and attains NMC PIN
- Work as Band 5 Nurse
- Continues Hospital training programmes
- Salary hike in 2nd and 3rd years
- After completing 3 years, attains Post Graduate diploma certificate
- Nurse can either return to home country, or can continue working there.
- Training for CBT, the Test of Competence – Part I exam of NMC
- NMC documentation support
- NMC application submission support
- Support to get Certificate of Sponsorship (COS) after getting NMC approval
- Visa Application submission
- Travel to UK
Support after reaching UK
- Meet and Greet by Hospital Staff
- Three months Free accommodation
- OSCE Exam training & First OSCE Exam fee payment by hospital
- Mentor to support resettlement and local & social integration
- Access to Hospital training programmes
For information in Malayalam please click here.
AL MOUWASAT SKYPE INTERVIEW – ALL WEDNESDAYSThursday, November 15th, 2018
FEMALE DIPLOMA & BSC NURSES FOR AL MOUWASAT MEDICAL SERVICE CO, SAUDI ARABIA
Al Mouwasat Medical Services Co., one of the largest private Healthcare Group in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia interviews FEMALE NURSES for recruitment in their hospitals through ODEPC. SKYPE interview will be held at ODEPC office on all Wednesdays.
Qualification – GNM & BSc NURSES ( 2 Year Experience without break)
- SR 3000 for Specialty Nurses like CCU, ICU, NICU, PICU, DIALYSIS etc +SR. 750 per month allowance for working extra 2 hours
- SR 2600 for General Nurses like MS, ER, Pedia etc + SR. 650 per month allowance for working extra 2 hours
Working Hours – 10 Hrs per day
Contract period – 2 Years
Vacation – 30 days paid leave with air ticket after 2 year
Accommodation – Free Furnished A/c shared rooms
Transportation – Free transportation
Shopping facility – Two days in a week
Medical Insurance – Free medical insurance for all medical treatment
General insurance – Free General insurance is covered for accident and work related injury if any
Work places – Major cities in Saudi Arabia
Those who are interested & registered in ODEPC may please send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HRD and MEA attestation made compulsory for Saudi MOH recruitment
ATTENTION NURSES (HRD & MEA attestation made compulsory for Saudi MOH recruitment)
This is to bring to the attention of all BSc Nursing graduates who seeks employment with Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia.
Starting from 1st January 2019 onwards, Saudi Health Employment office will not interview candidates who have NOT completed HRD and MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) attestation of their qualification certificates.
Global Learners Programme (GLP)
Opportunity for Nurses in England for learning and earning
ODEPC, a Government of Kerala undertaking, signed an agreement with the Health Education England (HEE) in England, on Wednesday, the 21st November 2018 at 5 pm, in the presence of Hon’ble Minister for Labour, Skills, and Excise, Shri. T.P. Ramakrishnan, for the implementation of Global Learners Programme (GLP), a work-based learning programme. ODEPC has been authorized as the implementing agency of this program in the state of Kerala.
Nurses working in both Government and private sectors will be benefited through this programme. The nurses having an experience of six months are eligible for this programme. The Global Learners Programme offers a work-based educational experience in England for nurses and other healthcare professionals, initially for a period of 3 years. This will enhance and add to their existing skills and provide an opportunity to work in the NHS whilst gaining new knowledge and experience. About two thousand nurses are in need per “ODEPC will try to make use of this opportunity for the maximum number of nurses in the government as well as private sectors”, the Chairman and Managing Director of ODEPC, Shri N.Sasidharan Nair, said.
Government of Kerala has already taken steps to grant leave for the Government nurses for availing this opportunity. The Nurses have to achieve required scores in IELTS/OET. ODEPC will provide training for the nurses in IELTS/OET and CBT.
- All Nurses with GNM, BSc Nursing are eligible. There is no specific age restriction.
- ODEPC identifies and sources nurses interested in applying for the GLP. The nurses must have a current registration with a professional nursing body, have six months post registration work experience in a general hospital and have evidence of recent clinical practice (within the last 18 months).
- ODEPC makes these nurses sit the CEPT (Cambridge English Proficiency Test) to baseline their English language abilities. CEPT test is completed online. It will need to be done under supervision by ODEPC.
- Nurses who score 6.5 in the CEPT are then eligible to join the GLP. ODEPC adds them to the ATS (Applicant Tracking System), and provides support to the applicant in terms of making sure their documents are in order.
- HEE then issues a letter to the nurse confirming they have been accepted onto the GLP and, if they reach 7.0 in English language, will be offered an interview with an NHS hospital.
- Nurses who have already passed the IELTS exam at level 7.0 in all four domains, or have the OET at level B, will be given an immediate skype interview.
- For the rest, ODEPC then provides an English language training package to support nurses move from 6.5 to 7.0 in English language proficiency. They also support them to book the exam when they are ready. We generally expect nurses studying full-time to take around 3 months to move from 6.5 to 7. For those working part-time, it is nearer 4-6 months.
- When nurses reach 7.0 and pass the exam, HEE will arrange an interview with an NHS hospital within 5 working days. 100% of our nurses put forward for interview have so far been offered a job.
- ODEPC then provides training for nurses to sit the CBT (Computer Based Test). An online e-learning package for the CBT which candidates who pass the IELTS/OET will be given access to. ODEPC will to support the candidate to book the exam.
- Once this is complete, the nurse then submits their documentation to the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) in London via their e-portal. ODEPC will support candidates with sending their documents in a timely manner, ensuring all information is there to avoid delays.
- Upon the NMC issuing the decision letter (DL), the NHS hospital can apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship (COS). Upon receipt the candidate can then apply for their UK visa. ODEPC will provide support for candidates to get their documents in order etc.
- When a visa is issued, the candidate’s employing trust will arrange the candidate’s flight, accommodation, support package etc.
- The candidate then works as a Healthcare Assistant, before sitting their OSCE at Band 3 salary.
- When they pass their OSCE, they move to a Band 5 salary. 100% of nurses arriving in the UK under the GLP have done this successfully, generally within a few months. It is a requirement of the visa that they must pass the OSCE within 8 months of arrival, and with no more than three attempts. The nurses who could not pass OSCE is suppose to return of their own expense.
For information in Malayalam please click here.
Costa Cruise: Cochin to Maldives 3 nights 4 day cruise
ODEPC presents Thomas Cook Holidays
Check out the exciting offers.
From the very beginning, the company's incorporators aimed into becoming one of the leading manpower agencies, soliciting only the best trained and high skilled Keralites for overseas deployment. We have been supplying the best staff throughout the globe for more than 3 decades and are committed to providing unrivalled quality of service.
The services of recruitment being offered by ODEPC are mainly in the following fields.
Super speciality Doctors, Nurses, all Paramedical Staff, Physiotherapists. Dieticians etc.
Computer, Software, Architecture, Electronic, Mechanical, Electrical. Civil, Chemical, etc.
Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Administrative Manager, Factory Managers, Counter Supervisors, Sales Executives, Copywriters, Visualisers, Photographers, Secretaries, Steno-Typists, Telex Operators, Receptionists, Security Guards, Record Keepers, Clerks, etc
Mechanic, Fitter, Electrician, Driller, Machinists, Cutter cum Designer, Fireman, Fabricator, Plumber, Mason, Foreman, Welder, Boiler Operator, Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman, Mechanic, Tailor, Carpenters, Painters, Blacksmiths, Goldsmiths etc
Hoteliering & Catering
Executive staff, Maitre De Hotel, Maitre De Chef Housekeeper, Cook.
clients600+ Positions closed per year
This travel division is working hand-in-hand with all the major companies to choke-out speedy ticketing needs for the crossover employee. The major chunk of air ticketing business comes from the Government sector, as the majority of the State Government officials, officials of state public Sector undertakings, autonomous bodies etc. are purchasing air tickets through ODEPC
For the last 3 decades, ODEPC travel division is acting as a best friend for the overseas job seeker by setting them ready to fly with the timely arrangement of travelling papers and tickets.
- Floor V, Carmel Towers
- Opp. To Cotton Hill school
- Vazhuthacaud Thiruvananthapuram
- Kerala, India - 695014
- Phone: +91-471-2329441/2/3/5
- Shri. Saju S.S
- State Public Information Officer
- & General Manager
- ODEPC Limited.
- Phone : +91-471-2329441/42
How can I help You?
We have no agents/representatives for canvasing for recruitment of candidates and no person/agency is entitled to meet candidate on behalf of ODEPC.
ODEPC will not be responsible for any loss or damages created by such agencies/representatives.