ODEPC Conducts interview through CPL Healthcare, one of the largest healthcare recruitment agency authorized to recruit in United Kingdom, to recruit Nurses who are interested to work in MEDWAY NHS Trust Hospital.
Interview on 9th, 10th, and 11th October 2017, at KOCHI
Vacancies exist in Medicine, Surgery, and Theatres only
Job offer includes:
- Salary of £22,128 - £28,746 (INR 17 lakhs – 24 lakhs) per annum depending on experience
- Free airline ticket.
- A return flight will be supplied upon request at the end of the initial contract period; or if you fail to complete NMC registration Part 2 - OSCE successfully; or if the position is made redundant. Should you choose not to request or use the return flight at the end of the initial contract period the return ticket offer will be forfeit.
- Visa costs
- NHS Health Surcharge (£600)
- Refund of NMC application and Part 1 CBT on arrival in the UK (£270)- To be recouped if the employee leaves within 2 years
- Payment of OSCE Test of competence (£992)-To be recouped if the employee leaves within 2 years
- Payment of Nursing Register entry (£153)- To be recouped if the employee leaves within 2 years
- On-site accommodation costs for the period of one months.
- Welcome pack within your accommodation (including bedding)
- Meals on day of arrival
- Cash advance - £500 To be deducted from salary over the next 6 months
- IELTs training - Paid four months after commencement
- IELTS test fee- Paid four months after commencement
• General Nursing Degree
• Completed UKVI IELTS (not older than 2 years) (R/L/W/S: 7.0 OA: 7.0) or proof of a booking confirmation for an IELTS examination (booking must be before 30th November 2017)
• Minimum of 12 months post qualification acute nursing experience
• Be fully Committed to relocating to the UK
If you are interested please send the following documents to
firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th September 2017.
• CV in the prescribed format (Click Here for the format)
• IELTS Score sheet / Proof of date booking for IELTS exam
• Copy of Passport
The documents submitted in the right format only will be forwarded to CPL Healthcare. They will conduct a screening interview by telephone, after seeking your convenience. You can attend the face-to-face interview in October, only if succeeded in the screening interview. Please check your email everyday for any communication from ODEPC/CPL.