ODEPC invites application from BSC/GNM nurses having at least 1 year experience, to work in CARE HOMES in various parts of UNITED KINGDOM. Vacancies are available all over the UK. Hence you can choose your location to work.
OPTION I: BSc / GNM Nurses having at least 1 year experience in any reputed hospital. These candidates have to pass IELTS/OET as required by NMC.
OPTION II : BSc / GNM Nurses who have passed in the academic years 2015-16, with ENGLISH medium study, and having at least 1 year experience in any reputed hospital. The course must have been composed of at least 50 per cent clinical interaction. At least 75 per cent of the course’s clinical interaction with patients, service users, their families and other healthcare professionals must have taken place in English. The training that you have undertaken must have provided you with an opportunity to demonstrate ability in reading, writing, speaking and listening in a range of environments.
OPTION III : Registration and one year’s practice with a nursing or midwifery regulator in a country where English is the first and native language and a language assessment was required for registration
Rates of pay:
Pre-registration: £19,440 gross per annum, £1,620 per month (Approximately INR 1.25 lakh per month)
Upon completing the NMC registration: £27,600 gross per annum, £2,300 per month (Approximately INR 1.75 lakh per month)
Standard working hours: 44 hours per week
The relocation package consists of:
- Visa and Health surcharge sponsored by Employer,
- Free inbound flight to UK (maximum value of £550),
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation on arrival and assistance in securing permanent accommodation,
- Deposit for permanent accommodation paid for,
- £500 bonus after completing the training program,
- OSCE training and preparation course (current excellent pass rate of 85% at first sitting),
If you are interested, Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st December 2017
1. CV in the prescribed format (computerised filled, no handwritten acceptable)
2. Copy of Passport